Chingu(s)

[ EXO-Love ]

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS STUFF

I'm the owner of this blog. This blog is about me & my hubby . I post what I like & I like what I post. Proud to be an Exotic ! Thanks to all who come to my blog. Do follow my blog & click nuffy. I'll appreciate it

Chit-Chat


My Seonmul(s)

Click Click


Nae Seowon
Owns All EXO's Albums
40 kg weight
165 cm height
Owns Iphone 5s
Straight A's in SPM
Fly Seoul Korea
See EXO's at concert
Become an Editor
Marry Chanyeol

My Fav

History

Credits

Template :YeolieKookie
Basecodes :YeolieKookie
Re-edit : Mrs.Park
Chanyeol - Eating Style
Assalammualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo
Hai chingus ! For today I would like to share with u guys
Chanyeol eating style ! *ceh speaking plak* haha Okay2.. 
Jom la usha gambar my hubby punye rupe time die tengah 
makan/minum ^^ Jngan tergoda tau ! hehe
















Okay thats all I want to share with my chingus ! I hope u guys enjoy
reading my bloggy ^^ annyeong ! Jalga !


Written by Me at 20:09 0 Chingu(s)

? ?