Chingu(s)

[ EXO-Love ]

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS STUFF

I'm the owner of this blog. This blog is about me & my hubby . I post what I like & I like what I post. Proud to be an Exotic ! Thanks to all who come to my blog. Do follow my blog & click nuffy. I'll appreciate it

Chit-Chat


My Seonmul(s)

Click Click


Nae Seowon
Owns All EXO's Albums
40 kg weight
165 cm height
Owns Iphone 5s
Straight A's in SPM
Fly Seoul Korea
See EXO's at concert
Become an Editor
Marry Chanyeol

My Fav

History

Credits

Template :YeolieKookie
Basecodes :YeolieKookie
Re-edit : Mrs.Park
Freebies: Header EXO
Assalammualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo my Lovely chingu
Korang wat ape je petang2 ni? Kat tempat patik ni hujan !
So sejuk la sedikit ! Kalau tido mesti tak bangun2 dah..
Tido matila katenye.. ^^ Okay back to the story..Today
saya nak share freebies EXO & BaekYeol ! hehe.. jom la usha
kalau nak gtau la.. kalau tak nak takpe tak pakse.. tau la tak cantik..

http://i.imgur.com/IGu8dZi.jpg



http://i.imgur.com/aUH1uSD.jpg

Okay thats all for today ! jalga chingus ! tc bubai! See u again!

Written by Me at 00:42 0 Chingu(s)

? ?